Lies, treason, conspiracy! If you thought a truthful book about America’s national symbols would be irreverent, guess again. This book is almost obscene.
Did you know that George Washington was one of several U.S. pResidents who owned slaves? Did you know that Washington was the second richest pResident after Donald Trump? Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was just as racist as Washington . . .and he may have been a gay Jew? Did you know that Lincoln’s assassination was part of a conspiracy more sensational than the JFK assassination?
To commemorate the first 13 states, here are 13 things you probably didn’t know about the Founding Fathers and our national symbols . . .
- Our national anthem, the Star-spangled Screamer, was written by a slave owner.
- The Liberty Bell was never rung to commemorate the signing of the Declaration of Independence, and it doesn’t even work today; it doesn’t ring.
- The Pledge of Allegiance was written by a socialist.
- A Jewish mobster is responsible for the adoption of our national drink (or “spirit”), Bourbon.
- Many Jews believe Henry Ford plotted a conspiracy to designate the square dance our national dance because he hated black people, Jews, and jazz.
- Thomas Jefferson didn’t observe Thanksgiving because he viewed it as a religious holiday.
- The fireworks Americans celebrate the Fourth of July with are made in China and were probably invented there.
- Two of the pResidents depicted on Mt. Rushmore were slave owners, all four were racists, and just one spent some time in North Dakota. (Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota.)
- Labor Day was hijacked by Big Business, which stole it from the labor movement.
- Americans stole “Yankee Doodle” from the British during the Civil War.
- “In God We Trust” is not our original national motto.
- During the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City, two African American medal winners performed the Black Power salute while the “Star-spangled Banner” was being played.
- Columbus Day celebrates a man who was probably a Jew, and possibly more closely associated with genocide than anyone else in history.
Don’t call me racist or un-American, because I’m just documenting the truth. The racists are the Americans who turn a blind eye to the Palestinian genocide because they think the Jews are God’s chosen people. You know – the people who endlessly moan about the Jews’ Holocaust, which happened on the other side of the world (if it happened at all) while ignoring the far more devastating American Holocaust. And you can’t get more un-American than the Jewish Americans who have more loyalty to Israel than the U.S. or the politicians who work for them, from Woodrow Wilson to Jew Biden.
Few people will bother reading U.S. Symbols for the simple reason that they can’t handle the truth. Indeed, U.S. Symbols may be the most subversive book since The Anarchist Cookbook, and I’m proud of it. If you’re part of the other 1%—the 1% of U.S. citizens who actually have brains—you need to add this book to your library. You will never see your country the same way.